This challenge tree will have several branches and you can enter as many as you like.
The idea of this challenge is to raise awareness of koalas in a fun way and share with us so I can round the month out with a great showcase of talents.
- Bake koala themed goods and make some noise with them by filming them in action
- Take them to work
- Send them to school
- If you can gather hold a high tea party
- If under a lockdown hold a pretend party alone, use blank chairs, books or toys as your audience. Of course you may also do this with the people you live with
- Koala artwork challenge
- Create some koala themed artwork of your own for the challenge
- Edit a photo I supply and post back to the challenge
- Dress up as a koala and photograph or video
- Australian branch
- Photos or video of out planting trees
- Weeding, maintaining habitat
- Spotting koalas
Here are the RULES
- You must conduct your challenge in a Covid-safe way, according to any health restrictions where you live.
- You are as welcome to use photography or video, whatever you are most comfortable with producing and uploading.
- You can enter as many branches as many times as you like – the more the merrier!
- You do not have to produce anything professional, just have fun and raise some awareness – the prompts in the branches above are to stimulate creativity, not limit what you might think of doing!
- Please do not include any music in videos unless you play instruments and sing yourself, as it could cause copyright issues on YouTube
- You must submit your entry in any one of the following ways:
- DM me on Facebook or Instagram and I will supply email address
- Upload in a reply to the competition post on Facebook or Instagram
- Supply the name you wish to be recognized as every entry will become part of a showcase video I post on YouTube. Every entry is a winner, this is a challenge, not a competition.
- DEADLINE for entries is September 22, 2021